Excitement!

So remember when I was reeling from the conference in Hammond???  I took that excitement and went forth with Google Certification!  I have to admit that I was pretty nervous.  I have not used Google Apps in my classroom as much as I probably should have or could have this past year.  Through the training process, I learned so much and I am super excited to use many of these tools next year!  I also feel this motivation to certify at Level 2, trainer and innovator.  Never in a million years would I have thought that for myself but it's sort of addicting and exciting all at once! There's this other little thing that keeps creeping up on me that I want to do...I really want to share my love for Seesaw at a conference somewhere.  I thought about the Warsaw eLearning day this summer and I have started to fill out the submission form, like 4 times already and then stopped.  Again, intimidating but exciting.  I'm not sure what I will do yet but I should probably make a decision soon.  :)  I have to share my new badge!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clear Head, Clear Goals

Reflections and the First 3 Days